You can cook Salmon Onigiri using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Onigiri
- It’s 150 g of Salmon fillet,.
- You need 250 g of Cooked Japanese grain rice,.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Soy sauce,.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Salt,.
- Prepare of Nori seaweed.
Salmon Onigiri instructions
- Heat some oil and pan fry both side of the salmon until cooked.
- Wipe off the excess oil.
- Off the heat and add soy sauce.
- Break into small pieces.
- Add salt to the rice and mix well. And then add in the salmon and mix well.
- Cut the nori into strips.
- Wrap the rice and it's done 😊.