Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can cook Honey Garlic Salmon using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- It’s 1.5 Tb of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tb of Butter.
- You need 6 of Salmon Fillets.
- You need .75 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare .75 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare .75 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1.5 Tb of Garlic Puree.
- It’s .33 Cup of Honey.
- You need 1.5 Tb of Low Salt Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tb of Lime Juice.
Honey Garlic Salmon step by step
- Heat olive oil and 1.5 tablespoon butter in a large (10 to 12 inches) cast iron skillet over medium-high heat..
- In a small bowl combine cumin, paprika, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix until incorporated..
- Season salmon fillets with prepared seasoning and transfer to skillet, skin side down..
- Cook the fillets for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cooked three quarters of the way through..
- In the meantime, combine honey, soy sauce, and lime juice in a bowl; whisk until well combined..
- Flip the fish over and add 1.5 tablespoon butter to the skillet. (If working in batches, at this point you want to place all your fillets back in the skillet.).
- Wait until butter melts and add minced garlic over the fish..
- Pour the prepared honey soy sauce over the fish and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until cooked through and sauce has slightly thickened. Spoon the sauce over the fillets while cooking..
- Remove from heat and serve..