Easy Crockpot Pork Stew.
You can cook Easy Crockpot Pork Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Pork Stew
- It’s 1 lbs of any kind Pork and pork juices.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of potatoes.
- You need 1 can of carrots.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas.
- It’s 1 can of light kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of black eye peas.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of cap ful parsley flakes.
Easy Crockpot Pork Stew instructions
- Put everything in crockpot.
- Put on high cook 2 or 3 hrs.
- Then put on warm.
- Serve with sweet or plain cornbread.