Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes. These are great on a hamburger bun with mayo, tomato & lettuce, and I even ate a few of the leftovers for lunch today just with some cucumber ranch dressing and no. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either canned salmon OR fresh salmon.
Salmon Patties Made With Leftover Mashed PotatoesJust a Pinch. Roasted Pork Chops with Autumn Mashed Potatoes and Sauteed SpinachPork. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe combines potatoes, mushrooms, and salmon with a homemade honey mustard sauce that's melt-in-your-mouth good. You can cook Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
- You need 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Prepare 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
Sheet pan dinners are a weeknight dinner life saver. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe starts with new potatoes with button mushrooms that have been tossed. My husband loves salmon patties, and while they are both delicious and a common Friday meal during Lent, I think his love of them Just about anything will work for these, from shrimp to tuna, to catfish and other white fish, to shredded roast and other meats, or chicken, to just plain potatoes, with a little. Transfer cooked patties to a paper-towel lined plate and keep warm.
Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes step by step
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..
Serve with more dressing and lemon wedges, if desired. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance. Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of the rest of the ingredients but also makes these patties gluten-free. Salmon patties (aka croquettes) combine canned salmon with grated onion and herbs.