Best Crock Pot Chicken.
You can have Best Crock Pot Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Crock Pot Chicken
- Prepare of whole chicken.
- You need of tblsp onion powder.
- You need of tblsp garlic powder.
- You need of tblsp paprika.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of tblsp oil.
- You need of water.
Best Crock Pot Chicken step by step
- Combine seasonings and oil in a small bowl, it should be like a loose paste.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Rub the seasoning paste all over the chicken until the sides and top are covered.
- Place chicken breast side up in a large 4-6 quart crock pot, add the water (don't pour over the chicken!).
- Place lid on the crock, turn heat to LOW and cook for 8-9 hours.
- If you use high heat, the meat will be rather rubbery.
- When done, the chicken will practically fall off the bone.
- If freezing leftovers, cool the meat to room temperature before packing and freezing.