Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet Recipe In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice, and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
Serve with brown rice or pasta and. CLICK HERE to get the recipe. Healthy Salmon Recipe – The EASIEST, most FLAVORFUL salmon you will ever make. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- You need 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- You need of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 C of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
The creamy sun-dried tomato sauce is to die for! Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover the cooking pot while reducing the wine to half. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce! You will love this creamy gnocchi with sun-dried tomatoes and basil! If you love this one-pan technique but would prefer to use ravioli, try my creamy Tuscan. Remember that sun-dried tomato cream sauce I made not too long ago? The one I wanted to guzzle down?