Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of large packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of Adobo.
- You need of parsley flakes.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of paprika.
Easy Crockpot Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs….
- Place thighs inside a large crockpot…….
- Place your sliced onions, minced garlic, Adobo, parsley flakes, black pepper and paprika over chicken thighs….Stir lightly……
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours……
- Serve with yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!!.