Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon. Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. In this Video Chef Noel Cunningham will show you a quick, simple and tasty salmon recipe.
I actually usually use tinfoil because it's easier to. In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. In a hot oven, melt butter in a skillet until it sizzles, add the salmon, flip, remove the skin, then allow to roast a few minutes more. You can cook Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
- Prepare of 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz.
- Prepare 3 of – tbl spoon of melted butter.
- It’s of 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like.
- It’s of 2 – tbl spoon of fresh thyme.
- It’s of 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Parchment paper or tin foil.
Garlic Butter Salmon has always been our weeknight favorite quick and easy dinner option. We make the marinade the day before and when we get home This garlic butter Salmon is a great weekend dish and perfect for those weekend gatherings. It's light, flavorful and wonderful for anyone who loves. Basting salmon in a mixture of butter, garlic and thyme make this salmon utterly irresistable.
Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c).
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture..
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy.
Season salmon generously with salt and pepper. Garlic Parmesan Salmon: before and after. yum. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or lightly oil a baking dish or In bowl, mix together melted butter, parsley, parmesan, garlic, and herbs. Marinate the sliced vegetables in a large bowl with olive oil, mint, a crushed clove of garlic, rosemary, thyme Distribute the vegetables over two sheets of parchment paper. Cut salmon into portions and place on Place some lemon slices on top.