Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield.
You can have Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield
- It’s of cream of mushroom soup (2 10.5 oz. cans) (don't add water).
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of dried leaf thyme.
- Prepare of ears of corn (from freezer section of store).
- You need of small potatoes, diced small.
- You need of white onion, diced.
- You need of lbs. pork chops.
- You need of bacon, sliced, cooked and drained.
Slow Cooker Pigs in a Cornfield instructions
- In a medium-sized bowl add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper and thyme. Whisk until smooth. Set aside. Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray..
- Add the frozen corn standing them up on their ends in a ring around the outer edge of the slow cooker. Add potatoes in the middle of the corn. Sprinkle over onion..
- Add the pork chops on top of the corn and potatoes. Sprinkle over the cooked bacon. Spread over the soup mixture over the top of everything..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time..
- Serve and enjoy!.