Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad.
You can have Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- Prepare 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Prepare 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- It’s 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- You need of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- It’s of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad instructions
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).