Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- You need of Pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Carrots and potatoes.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Sauté several cloves of garlic and brown the pork (sprinkled with salt and pepper) in a cast-iron skillet. Careful not to burn the garlic! I admit it was hard..
- Use butter, olive oil, or whatever you like to grease the slow cooker and add sliced onion to the bottom. Add potatoes and carrots..
- Once the pork is browned, add it to the slow cooker. I went ahead and scraped in the cooking bits, oil, and garlic as well..
- Pour in about 8 ounces of chicken broth. A splash of soy sauce and balsamic vinegar is good too..
- Set the slow cooker to low for 6-8 hours. Take the meat out to let it rest for 10 minutes, then slice. Pour the vegetables and cooking liquid over the meat..