Lemon butter baked salmon. This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd. There's no skillet cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and For this recipe, we created a bed of lemon slices to infuse the fish with a citrusy freshness. Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon with only a handful of ingredients, with maximum taste and minimal clean up!
Pour the lemon butter over the salmon, and using a spoon, spread evenly. This baked garlic butter salmon is such an easy way to put a nutritious dinner on the table. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter. You can have Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 220 g of salmon.
Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod. That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am.
Lemon butter baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. Baked Salmon with Foil is the easiest way to cook salmon in the oven. First of all, the salmon will remain moist, juicy and flavorful. Baked Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter & Crispy Parmesan Panko.